If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us. The e-mail address to use for general enquiries is firstname.lastname@example.org. We strive to respond without 24 hours upon receiving a message.
You can also contact us if you’re interested in contributing to the website. While formal education in the fields of ancient history, Classics or archaeology is highly recommended, it’s not absolutely mandatory, provided that you know your stuff.
Please do not send us complete articles. Instead, send us a brief proposal, with a title and an outline of what you want to write about. If we haven’t been in contact before, please also include a short profile about yourself and why you’re qualified to write this piece. As far as articles are concerned, here are the ground rules:
- Any proposed articles must be be based on original work: no plagiarism!
- Authors naturally retain the copyright to their submitted materials.
- Authors grant Ancient World Magazine a non-exclusive licence to publish the submitted article online in perpetuity.
- Authors agree not to republish the submitted article elsewhere, either online or offline, for a period of no less than four months.
- If an author decides to have an article republished elsewhere, they should inform Ancient World Magazine about this beforehand.
Be aware that all submissions are reviewed by members of our regular team and, if accepted, may be edited before publication.
Unfortunately, we cannot at present pay contributors for their work. We hope that this will change eventually as Ancient World Magazine continues to grow. (If you want to help us financially, you can become a supporter.)
Send your proposal(s) to email@example.com.
You can also use the form below to get in touch with us.